How to move towards achieving Financial Freedom
Success is a long journey, but it is just a sequence of small steps.
I want my money to work hard for me, and not the other way around. I’m sure you can relate to that statement.
Most of us are exchanging time for money. Unfortunately, that is how society works. The good news is that we don’t have to accept this situation; we can break the time and money link once and for all. (I’m sure you are familiar with this concept – when you are stuck in a position, working all day, earning just enough to pay your expenses, leaving you with no extra cash to invest.) In order to become financially free, firstly we need to have an excellent money management system in place and secondly we always need to keep our eyes open for the amazing opportunities that are everywhere around us.
Please note that I am currently expanding my businesses in South-East Asia so am only available on Skype.
The Coaching Program Includes
- 3 x 1.5 hours Skype consultation
- E-mail support is available in between sessions at any time (response within 48 hours)
Hours of Availability
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 8:00pm (GMT)
- Saturday: 10:00am to 1:00pm (GMT)
- I offer a complimentary, no-obligation consultation that will allow you to experience coaching and decide whether my approach is right for you. Tailored sessions and packages are then available according to your particular needs.
Whether or not you choose to have further coaching, this consultation will help you to gain clarity over your circumstances and guide you towards the outcome that you are looking to achieve.
Terms and Conditions for all coaching bookings are as follows
- Cancellations: will be charged at 50% of the full rate with 48 hours’ notice or at full rate with 24-hour notice or less. Cancellations can be made by phone, email or text
- Sessions paid for in advance must be used within 6 months of the invoice date
- Sessions are non-refundable nor transferable
My personal story
I still can’t believe that not so long ago, I was one of those people who had no vision for the future and just existed from one day to another. That was the only life I knew that I felt safe in. With the knowledge and experience I have today, I wouldn’t even call that a life, it was barely surviving. I’m so pleased that nearly 19 months ago, I finally took the courage to jump and leave the corporate world behind. When I wake up these days, I feel not only happy and fulfilled, but I also have a beautiful purpose that I’m extremely passionate about, and with that I constantly have a smile on my face. I’m currently expanding my businesses in South-East Asia which is a big challenge, but extremely exciting. I can’t wait to assist you too to take the same journey and go through the same process as I did and feel that after a long-long time, you are finally alive. I would love for you to understand that there is nothing to lose here, the same old and boring job will always be there for you if you need it. The truth is, though, that you would never want to go back! When you finally get out of the prison of the corporate world and feel the joy of freedom, you realise that there is an amazing, so far unknown, life out there. (Please note that many people are happy with having a 9-5 job, and I respect that. I’m only talking about my experience here, and the fact that you are reading this gives me the impression that you are in the same boat as I was 19 months ago and that you are ready to jump soon.)